“Dispatcher” is a new first-person cooperative RPG-horror with erotic elements for PC. Its’ gameplay is based on cooperative actions. Be wary! Your friend may turn into your enemy any moment. The clue to survival is stealth moving and investigating locations, solving original puzzles and interacting with other survivors. Be ready to sacrifice ones’ life any moment…not yours of course.
“You were looking for a shoulder. You found an elbow.”
Release date: spring 2015
- The atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s
- Great replay value due to random algorithm of locations’ generation
- Quests based on interaction between players
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience.
- Several unique gaming mods. Control one of the monsters and become a ruthless death-machine.
- Spectacular system of injuries and executions.
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams, eating corpses and possibility to pull one’s heart through the ass
“Humanity found a way into the depths of the space. First brave hearts set off to grasp the unknown. It found them first. Dreams of pathfinders crashed against the cold flesh of the space. Now and on only one thing matters: what are you capable of to survive?”
- Published: 22 October 2014
After 4 days since the publication of Dispatcher at Greenlight, our project has been Greenlit thanks to your great support.
Now we will work even harder to fulfill all our ideas in time.
Thank you for the support and constructive criticism!